All of a sudden, my iPhone battery has been draining rapidly. I hardly use it. I’ve seen tips that modifying preferences forbased data, email, brightness and notifications are the best ways to ensure you get the most of your battery. I thought I was doing that.
I searched high and low for an app that would show me which apps are consuming the most battery, as it surely had to be an app draining my usage. After several weeks of searching, I finally found an app that tells me which apps are active.
This way I can pin point which app is draining my battery.
I paid $1.99 for it. The app is compatible with iPhone,and .
- Track free memory so you’ll know when to terminate background apps
- Increase battery lifespan by ensuring full-cycle charge with full-charge alert
- Provide detailed device information for (with in-app email).
- Similar to Activity Monitor on your MAC
- Battery state and remaining time for standby, gaming, surfing the net over WIFI / 3G, audio / playback, and
- Overview page showing device UDID, capacity, free memory, battery power, and network state