Get a head start on planning your shopping trips with the Sunday Coupon Preview!
You can grab your coupons on Saturday to get a leg up on Superbowl recipes, then double dip to snag deals on Sunday!
Ladies & Gentlemen: We return to our regularly scheduled programming. Last week Procter & Gamble coupons came out. This week we’re back to Smartsource and Red Plum, PLUS a special Target + Johnson & Johnson insert.
Get a head start on planning your shopping trips and find out what coupons are in this week’s inserts with the Sunday Coupon Preview!
Thanks to Having Fun Saving for the heads up about this quarter’s Stocking Spree coupon booklet from Publix.
If you’ve already signed up, your fall booklet with over $50 in savings should arrive in the mail between 11/1–11/8/2012. And if you’ve never participated in the Stocking Spree, sign up for a booklet now.
In addition to the Stocking Spree coupon booklet mailer, we’ve got even more savings exclusively in-store. Just head to your local Publix® Super Market to save instantly from September 27th through October 10th!
The Stocking Spree booklet features coupons from Procter & Gamble (P&G), Kraft Foods and PepsiCo!
- I’m Renaming My Son “HUNGRY” May 21, 2013
- A Waterpark In Your Own Backyard May 10, 2013
- Tackling The Email Abyss May 19, 2013
- Why Is There A Warning Label On My Toothpaste? May 16, 2013
- Profitable Blogging for Beginners – #FREE Online Class – Ends 5/31/2013 May 17, 2013
- 24 Hours of Printables: Save Money! May 23, 2013
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That May 22, 2013
- Happy Birthday Geminis! May 22, 2013
- 24 Hours of Printables: Save Money! May 22, 2013
- 24 Hours of Printables: Save Money! May 21, 2013
- melissasaywhat: April - You will LOVE it!! I can't even remember ...
- melissasaywhat: Victoria - Mailstrom has been so helpful to me! If...
- Giveaways 4 Mom: This would make things so much easier. I wake up t...
- aprila: this is so neat I will have to check it out my inb...
- Maria: I would use it to send my daughter to girl guides ...