- $1.00 off any Dramamine Product
- $2.00 off any Lotrimin product
- $2.00 off any Tinactin product
- 57% off prescriptions at over 50,000 pharmacies
- $2.00 off Phillips Colon Health or Fiber Gummy
- $2.00 off (1) Excedrin 100 ct. product or larger
- $1.00 off ONE Excedrin 24 ct. product or larger
- $1.00 off Any 1 Nature Made Adult Gummie
- $1.00 off Any One Nature Made Vitamin b
- $2.00 off NEOSPORIN ECZEMA ESSENTIALS Product
- $2.00 off Non-Drowsy Children’s Claritin Syrup
- $5.00 off any Non-Drowsy Claritin 24ct or larger
- $3.00 off Non-Drowsy Children’s Claritin Chewables
- $4.00 off Non-Drowsy Claritin-D 15ct or larger
- $6.00 off two (2) Prevacid24HR 28ct or 42ct
- $2.00 off Prevacid24HR Product
- $1.50 off any ex-lax item 24ct or larger
- $2.00 off any Slo-Niacin
- $1.00 off any one (1) Vanquish Product
- $1.00 off any One A Day Multivitamin product
- $1.00 off any Citracal Product
- $2.00 off any Aleve 80ct or larger
- $1.00 off any one (1) Advil Migraine product
- 50% off any medication for one (1) year
- $1.00 off Sundown Naturals Vitamin or Supplement
- $1.50 off any Tagamet HB200 30 ct product
What Is Shop At Home?
ShopAtHome.Com is a shopping gateway, where you can earn cash back for your online purchases. In the past, I’ve used other cash back sites during the holidays, but I’ve been making more online purchases than in store purchases than ever before even outside of holiday shopping.
From glasses, to anti-virus software to Halloween costumes, or even clothing for my teen, pet food and more, shopping online with ShopAtHome.com is VERY rewarding. Here is just a snippet of what I’ve saved in the past month or so, with more to follow!
Matching & Referrals
The best part about it ShopAtHome.com is that they will match cash back from any competitor’s site 110% and you get $5 for referrals. To earn referral rewards, your friend must sign up, mention your email (or use your link) and purchase through ShopAtHome.com. Your referral rewards will be sent once you reach $20 in cash back rewards from shopping.
Occasionally, there are specials where stores offer tremendous percent cash-back rewards. If you time your purchases just right, it’s similar to couponing for your groceries, household and personal care items without the hassle of clipping coupons or going to the store, but the breadth of products is more extensive.
ShopAtHome.com even has community rewards where you can rack up points for adding coupon codes, commenting on coupons or sharing coupons on Facebook. Points are accumulated weekly and prizes are awarded weekly to the fifteen members with the most points accumulated and five random active community members.
BONUS: you are awarded additional points when other users comment, click or vote thumbs up on your coupon!
To be eligible for prizes you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia and are members of ShopAtHome.com, ages 18+. See official rules for details.
ShopAtHome.com not only offers cash back, but it can sometimes be combined with coupon codes for percent savings, free shipping or other special offers.
Join Now! It’s FREE!
If you’re already shopping online and NOT getting cash back, you’re missing out! Consider joining ShopAtHome.Com NOW to start saving.
If you’re not shopping online, you might consider comparing in-store and online deals (cash back considered) whether it be for every day purchases or even just the holidays. For holiday shopping, ShopAtHome.com has definitely eliminated some holiday stress for me!
Click here to learn more or sign up now for ShopAtHome.com!
If you’re already a member, please share your favorite cash back deals from Shop At Home in the comments.
If you’re not already a member, please feel free to ask any questions you might have about ShopAtHome.com!
Do you shop online?
If so, you could earn rewards from Swagbucks from your favorite retailers just for making purchases online through Swagbucks.
The Swagbucks Shop & Earn makes your online shopping more rewarding by helping you earn reward points towards free stuff for every purchase you make from over 250 different online retailers. Start shopping today and get access to special deals, discounts and coupons and save while you earn.”
Check out this video for a tutorial on how to use the new and improved Swagbucks Shop & Earn program!
New features include:
- Featured Stores
- Featured Coupons
- Most Popular Stores
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantees
- Sort by category, alphabetically, most rewards, newest, expiring soon
- Search by keyword
- My Shop & Earn area tracks rewards
- Set favorite stores
To learn more about Swagbucks check out my post here. To start earning with Swagbucks you don’t have to spend a dime. To continue earning with Swagbucks you NEVER have to spend a dime! Shop & Earn is just an additional way to increase your rewards.
Coupons.com is celebrating a birthday! In honor of their birthday, they’re offering a free 1-year membership to the Coupons.com Savings Club.
The Savings Club offers early access to amazing offers, exclusive savings as well as the Coupon Finder tool. The Coupon Finder Tool allows you to find the best coupons for your favorite brands and is only available with a membership.
Right now you can get it for free! Just use the code: BIRTHDAY
To get started, just click the above image!
Posted: 27 Jul 2012 04:06 PM PDT
It’s been almost a month since I last posted my Seven Snippets. I sure have missed it! Seven Snippets is a weekly wrap up post where I share bits and pieces of the week that didn’t quite make their own post and wrap up some of things I have posted. Posts typically go up on Fridays if you’d like to join! Seven Snippets is hosted by Bringing the Sunshine!
It’s been a tumultuous month where finances are concerned. I’ve been playing hot potato with the bills, but I’ve finally rebounded…just in time for back to school shopping and automobile tags. With that, I’ll be shaving off some unnecessary services and tomorrow I’m racking up on the coupons. .
I will not pay full price for groceries! Even after shopping at Aldi, I found myself cringing at the amount I paid for shredded cheese, knowing that I can get it for 50% less if I use a coupon when it’s on sale. I will be sharing my coupon successes. A good trip to the grocery store for extras looks a little bit like this: I got most of it for free.
In addition, I will be posting some frugal tips & tricks on a regular basis.
Work has been EXTREMELY stressful as we are growing by leaps and bounds. Fortunately, I have a great group of colleagues locally and across the country that help the day go by. I truly LOVE working in the industry I am in, but it has it’s days of madness. I don’t know if I could live without the madness!
Dare I even mention the “floor closet”…I hung up a bunch of clothes and then I ran out of hangers.
This weekend, I will be weeding out those garments that Jessica Simpson wouldn’t be caught dead in!
I also moved my belongings out of storage (finally). I was basically paying to be lazy. Well, now it’s all in my garage. You don’t even want to know what that looks like. I decided, I will begin preparing to have a garage sale within the next few weeks.
I’m thinking I’m in need of FlyLady and a review of the Garage Sale Rover app for iPhone might be in order!
My blog has been “cleaned” up thanks to feedback from one lovely lady, Robin! I’m still working on improvements and would love to hear your feedback!
Back to school is coming soon! My son will be in 7th grade. My how time flies! He scored quite well on the end of the year test! I’m so proud.
He’s been wearing uniforms since the beginning of Middle School. That definitely eases some of the school shopping pain!
A few years ago, I volunteered for a field trip and loved it! I got a day off of work to go to the zoo and spend time with my son and his classmates. I hope to involve myself again this year!
Another kudos to the newly turned teenager. He’s turning over a new leaf, it seems! He’s taking charge and reminding me to step away from the blog and stop procrastinating, especially as it relates to everyone’s favorite, household chores!
For more Seven Snippets, visit Bringing the Sunshine!
- What Would You DO With $500 Extra Cash? May 21, 2013
- Tackling The Email Abyss May 19, 2013
- I’m Renaming My Son “HUNGRY” May 21, 2013
- A Waterpark In Your Own Backyard May 10, 2013
- Why Is There A Warning Label On My Toothpaste? May 16, 2013
- 24 Hours of Printables: Save Money! May 23, 2013
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That May 22, 2013
- Happy Birthday Geminis! May 22, 2013
- 24 Hours of Printables: Save Money! May 22, 2013
- 24 Hours of Printables: Save Money! May 21, 2013
- melissasaywhat: Cheryl - I am in desperate need of a desk myself. ...
- Cheryl Grandy: I'd buy a new desk for my home office....
- melissasaywhat: Caro - I have a dream of a DSLR one day, too! We'...
- Caro: If I won, I would buy a DSLR. I enjoy photography ...
- Sharon Fitzgerald: Hey Melissa! Great! I'm looking forward to it a...