I had the opportunity to review éclos Skin Care Anti-Aging Skin Care Starter Set. eclos is plant-based beauty that contains high potency plant stem cells for cellular rejuvenation, including the extracts of a rare Swiss apple (Uttwiler Spätlauber).
Similar products using plant extracts, vitamins and anti-oxidants combined with the Apple stem cell technology were previously only found in specialty or department stores. éclos Skin Care has brought this product to mainstream stores at a fraction of the price.
The kit contained sample sizes of the following products:
- Facial Cleanser Skin Prep
- Instant Radiance Facial Scrub
- Skin Renewal Clay Mask
- Cellular Activator Face Serum
- Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream
- Restorative Eye Cream
- éclos Terry Cloth Head Band
See below for my regimen and review.
Facial Cleanser Skin Prep (Morning/Night) – Used as directed, twice per day. This formula is designed to gently cleanse away debris, is pH-balanced and primes for treatment of other éclos Skin Care products.
- It definitely left my skin feeling clean, was gentle and non-greasy without over-drying my skin.
Instant Radiance Facial Scrub (Morning) – Used as directed, once every other day. This formula is designed to refine the skin’s texture using gentle microdermabrasion. When used correctly, it exfoliates and prepares the skin for the next process.
- I found that a gentle motion is required or else your skin will feel the heat, but overall I felt that this product gave me a clean, fresh canvas to work with.
Skin Renewal Clay Mask (Night) – Used as directed, twice weekly. This formula is designed to draw out pollutants and toxins using Kaolin Clay, Green Tea and Rosemary. Furthermore, the Rosemary contracts pores.
- As with any clay mask, I definitely felt the tightening of the skin. However, I feel that more prolonged use would be required to begin seeing the effects of tightened pores.
Cellular Activator Face Serum (Morning/Night) – Used as directed, twice daily. This product is designed to reduce visible signs of aging, by reducing the appearance of fatigue, fine lines and loss of firmness. Comfrey, Gotu Kola, Tumeric and Green Tea anti-oxidants also shield the skin from harsh environmental effects.
- I believe this product is what connects the previous and subsequent treatments. It really evened out the aforementioned steps by smoothing, cooling and prepping for moisture. Very little product goes a long way.
Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream (MORNING) – Used as directed, once daily (morning or night). This formula is designed to further hydrate the skin reducing the appearance of fine lines and other signs of aging. In addition, plant extracts and anti-oxidants boost firming and tightening of the skin
- I definitely felt the moisture aspect, but I believe prolonged use would be required to achieve reduction of aging signs and tightening of the skin. It was non-greasy, which is a plus. I only wish it contained a sunscreen.
Restorative Eye Cream (MORNING/EVENING) – Used as directed, twice daily. This formula was designed to hydrate the skin around the eyes, reducing fine lines. In addition, it was designed to offer protective properties against damage from environmental conditions.
- The area around my eyes is a key area I want to ensure preventative measures are taken. I was surprised for a product to recommend twice daily usage. I believe with prolonged use, I would likely see results. It felt great, though. It was gentle and non-greasy.
éclos Terry Cloth Head Band
- This was an added bonus for me in the starter kit. If you’re not performing all or part of the regimen in the shower or bath, it’s useful for keeping the products out of your hair and is machine-washable.
While I enjoyed using these products, my typical skin care regime is that of a water splash, in the shower. I would not mind a multi-step process, especially after the way my skin felt after using these products, despite the fact that I don’t feel I achieved VISIBLE results quite yet, I could FEEL it.
See for yourself:
Excuse the scary pictures. The lighting is a tad different and the first set is a tad closer. Maybe I see a reduction in redness?
At any rate, ultimately I love the products. If you’re concerned about ingredients check EWG’s Skin Deep Database. The products themselves are not registered, but the ingredients likely are.
In appreciation of our readers, éclos Skin Care has graciously offered to award one random winner with their very own Anti-Aging Skin Care Starter Set (ARV $19.99).
This sweepstakes is open to residents of the continental US/DC (ages 18+). Void where prohibited. Refer to local and state rules for additional restrictions.
Eclos Skin care is available for purchase at select retailers including Ulta, Rite-Aid, Walgreens and GNC.
Thanks for reading and as always, comments are GREATLY appreciated! I read each and every one of them!