Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
Raised by parents who adopted the generic or store-brand product lifestyle, I never thought I’d find myself participating in the My Coke Rewards loyalty program. My teenage son prefers Coca-Cola over generic or store-brands. I’ve fallen a victim to his preferences.
We’ve reached a point where our budget just won’t allow for this for the time being. Instead of opting out, I’ve found that we can still take part in My Coke Rewards even if we’re not currently buying Coke products.
Even if you still buy generic or store-bread sodas, you can still reap the rewards from My Coke Rewards.
Step By Step
- Just signup and sign into My Coke Rewards.
- Once you log in, select Rewards Catalog.
- Select Instant Win under View by Type
- Select the instant win promo you’d like to take part in
- Then click on “rules” where it says “See rules for details”
- Scroll down to the How To Enter section and look for the “Free Method of Entry”
- Click the link where it says “here”
- Enter the CAPTCHA code and SUBMIT
- Click the “X” button to close the current window
- Click Enter
- Select “Use free entry for this instant win…” and then Submit