BzzAgent is a company that connects consumers and companies to use products and market via Word of Mouth, including in person and more recently social networking.
Basically, you join the site for free, complete a profile and you’re matched up with products and companies. You then receive discounted or mostly FREE products (or coupons to try new products) in exchange for your honest opinion and to share said opinions and products in person or via social networking. If you have a blog it’s even better, but it’s not required.
I first joined in 2006 (5 years after the company launched in 2001), participating in the Hershey’s Take 5 BzzCampaign. I received free samples of the product in exchange for my opinion, as well as to share with family, friends and coworkers.
For the past 6 years, I’ve had the opportunity to try countless products including, but not limited to:
- Hershey’s Take 5
- got2B inPLAY
- Publix Deli Kids Meal
- Dust (an eBook)
- Cell Phone Post Cards
- The Factor Tree
- Stouffer’s Stuffed Melts & Soups
- Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip
- CoverGirl NatureLuxe
- Trend Micro Online Guardian
- Hill’s Science Diet
- Trend Micro Titanium
- Tonka XT Richochet Tricksters
- Burt’s Bees Natural Solutions for Senstive Skin
- Green Mountain Coffee
- Kroger’s The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Private Selection Frozen Foods
- Phillips Norelco PowerTouch with Aquatec
- Fillipo Berio Olive Oil
- Dr. Scholl’s For Her
- UNREAL Candy
- Glade Expressions
- Smartfood Selects
BzzAgent is free to join and you do not have to be a blogger, though Social Networking plays a big part in spreading the Bzz about products. Even if you’re not active on Facebook or Twitter, if you have a strong in-person network, you can definitely make an impact.
I love BzzAgent because I have had the opportunity to try so many products I never would have thought to try.
Here are a few mini reviews
- My 13 year old son still uses Got2B products after trying them nearly two years ago
- Carbonite is an excellent and affordable PC/Laptop backup solution
- CellPhonePostCards offer a unique solution to ensuring your photos get shared and EASILY!!
- Stouffer’s Stuffed Melts and Soups are an inexpensive alternative to dining out
- I’m hooked on Trend Micro Titanium for anti-virus, online security and anti-spyware. Total protection for all 3 laptops in my house for the past two years.
- Burt’s Bees Sensitive Skin products were a hit with me and my coworkers. I’m still using the face wash!
- I LOVE supporting Green Mountain Coffee and it’s Fair Trade efforts! It tastes great with tons of variety and even offers options for Keurig!
- Kroger’s Private Selection Frozen Foods are still a hit in my house. For parties, the appetizers, Artisan pizzas and deserts are a great hit!
- My boyfriend LOVES his Phillips Norelco PowerTouch with Aquatec. Always smoothly shaved!
- My Glade Expressions definitely help with the cat odor and easily blend in with my decor!
- Smartfood Selects makes super yummy snacks and healthy too!
I highly recommend signing up. After all, it’s free!
I receive no rewards or compensation for referrals. I just love it!